IF YOU ARE:
• CONSIDERING OR COMTEMPLATING SUICIDE
• OR FEELING THAT YOU MAY BE A DANGER TO YOURSELF OR OTHERS
PLEASE IMMEDIATELY DO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
• CALL 911
• NOTIFY LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT
• CONTACT EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR THE DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF A MENTAL OR MEDICAL CONDITION.
1. Welcome to Planet CAP, an online access to a therapeutic intervention utilizing music and art to process emotional memories. "User" in this agreement refers to the clients and providers using the website.
2. These Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms and Conditions") are binding on all persons that access this website ("Website") without qualifications or exceptions. By entering the Website, the User agrees to be bound by and shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions, which the User acknowledges to have read and understood. If the User does not agree to any of the Terms and Conditions, the User may not enter, view, or make use of the Website.
3. The owners, webmasters, and authors of Planet CAP reserve the right to make any changes to the Website, its content, and/or services offered through the Website at any time by providing notice through the Website.
1. Planet CAP agrees to provide a Website where professional facilitators and support services offering the Catharsis Application Program (CAP) can be found. All of the services provided by Planet CAP are subject to these Terms and Conditions. User hereby agrees to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
2. In order to access some features of the services, User will have to create an account. User may never use another’s account without permission. When creating an account, User must provide accurate and complete information. User is solely responsible for the activity that occurs on User’s account, and User must keep User’s account password secure. User must notify Planet CAP immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of User’s account. Although Planet CAP will not be liable for a User’s losses caused by any unauthorized use of User’s account, User may be liable for the losses of Planet CAP or others due to such unauthorized use.
3. User affirms that User is 18 years of age or older, an emancipated minor, or possesses legal parental or guardian consent, and is fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
1. User agrees that there are potential risks to engaging in online therapy.
2. User agrees that online therapy may cause User to experience uncomfortable feelings such as, but not limited to, sadness, guilt, anxiety, anger, and frustration. Unpleasant aspects of User's life may be discussed, and this can cause discomfort.
3. User agrees that depending on the equipment used between User and online facilitator, they may not be able to fully perceive clues important to therapeutic assessment.
4. User agrees that relying on verbal communication may not provide full information to the online professional facilitator.
5. User agrees that there are limits to online confidentiality that are outside the control of Planet CAP.
6. User understands that insurance companies may not reimburse or authorize payment for the therapeutic intervention provided by Planet CAP.
1. User agrees that there are potential benefits to online therapy.
2. User agrees that the CAP process acts as a complementary tool for a variety of psychological and emotional problems and concerns.
3. User agrees that visual information methods of communicating may allow User to express in a more honest manner.
4. User agrees that the key benefits for CAP is self-discovery and personal fulfillment, stress or pain relief.
5. User agrees that online therapeutic intervention may be the best alternative for individuals who have no access to face-to-face therapy for whatever reason.
1. User agrees that it is his or her obligation to rely on proper equipment to maximize the potential benefits and minimize the potential risks of online therapeutic intervention.
1. User-generated content published on the Website reflects the views of User and does not necessarily constitute the opinion of Planet CAP nor does it constitute legal or other professional advice on any subject matter.
2. User affirms, represents, and warrants that User owns or has the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish content User submits. User will make every effort to remove material or postings that are in violation of the Terms and Conditions.
3. The Website may contain links to other websites that are unrelated to Planet CAP. These links may also be from Google Ads, other advertising networks, affiliates, or independent sponsored advertisers. Planet CAP includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents (exceptions may apply). Planet CAP has no control over such websites, does not review their content, and will not be liable for their content or accuracy. The User accesses such websites at the User's own risk and discretion.
1. User agrees to a fee for services set by the Planet CAP.
2. User agrees to own the method of payment (e.g., credit card or debit card) or have permission of the card owner to use it.
3. USER AGREES THAT THEY HAVE 24 HOURS TO CANCEL A SESSION OR THE FEE WILL BE KEPT.
4. USER AGREES THAT IF THEY CANCEL A SESSION AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE, THE AMOUNT CHARGED CAN BE EITHER APPLY TO ANOTHER SESSION OR REFUNDED.
1. The Website is owned by Planet CAP and the User acknowledges that Planet CAP is the proprietor of all intellectual property subsisting in, pertaining to, or used on the Website including, without limitation, patents, inventions, copyright, trademarks, goodwill and trade secrets.
2. The content of the Website is protected by copyright under international conventions and, apart from the permission stated, the reproduction or retransmission of the contents is prohibited without the prior written consent of Planet CAP. This means that the content may not be uploaded to community sites or forums and may not be published in any form whatsoever.
3. PlanetCAP.com and its associated logos are service marks of Planet CAP.
1. The User makes use of this Website at the User's own risk.
2. USER AGREES THAT PLANET CAP WILL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY EVENT TO USER OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, DISCONTINUANCE, OR LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES RELATING TO LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR LOSS OF GOODWILL) FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE WEBSITE, ITS PERFORMANCE, OR THE SERVICES; ANY ERRORS OR OMISSION IN THE WEBSITE; ANY DAMAGE TO USER’S COMPUTER, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, WIRELESS DEVICES, OR TECHNOLOGY, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF PLANET CAP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT.
1. User agrees not to use the Website for any purpose which violates any local, state, federal, or international law.
2. User agrees not to engage in activities that in the opinion of Planet CAP inhibits or restricts others from using and benefiting from the service.
3. User agrees not to impersonate another.
4. User's account can be terminated upon violation of these Terms and Conditions or at the discretion of Planet CAP without notice.
5. If User feels threatened or believes that he or she or someone else may be in danger, User is instructed to contact User’s local law enforcement agency immediately.
1. User agrees that Planet CAP provides access to professional facilitators offering only CAP methodology as a therapeutic intervention.
2. User agrees that his or her relationship is strictly between User and the professional facilitator and in no way with Planet CAP.
3. User agrees that online professional facilitators are independent contractors working as separately existing business entities that are in no way employees of Planet CAP.
4. User agrees that Planet CAP assumes no responsibility for any act or omission of any online professional facilitator.
5. User agrees that the role of Planet CAP is strictly limited to providing access to online professional facilitators and their services for User's consideration.
6. User agrees that he or she takes full responsibility for the decision to access Planet CAP online through the Website and to continue to interact with the online professional facilitator.
1. User hereby indemnifies Planet CAP and holds it harmless against any and all liability, loss, damage, penalty, cost, or claim of whatsoever nature suffered by any third party in relation to any act or omission by the User or the User's members, employees, representatives, agents or assigns or any third party in relation to the Website and the use thereof by the User, and/or arising from the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
2. User assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of the Website and Planet CAP disclaims all liability for any loss, injury, damage, cost, penalty, or claim resulting from the use of the Website, whether direct or indirect, and whether or not Planet CAP has been advised of or has knowledge of the possibility of such loss, injury, damage, cost, penalty or claim resulting from the use of the Website, whether direct or indirect.
3. Planet CAP shall not incur any liability to the User or any other person or entity associated with the User for any compensatory, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, loss of revenue or profit, commercial or economic loss, even if Planet CAP has been advised of such damage or loss, or such damage or loss was reasonably foreseeable.
1. User agrees that this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter contained herein and supersedes any and all other agreements or written or oral communications between Planet CAP and User.
2. User agrees that Planet CAP may amend these Terms and Conditions or impose new conditions at any time by notice to User as published through the Website.
3. User agrees that any use of the Website by User after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by User of such amendments, modifications, or new conditions.
4. User understands and agrees that if any part, term, or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by a court to be unenforceable, unlawful, or in conflict with any law of the State of California, the validity of the remaining terms of these Terms and Conditions shall not be altered, and the rights and obligations of the parties shall be construed and enforced as if these Terms and Conditions did not contain the part, term, or provision held invalid.
5. These Terms and Conditions shall be construed under and governed by the laws of the State of California, and any dispute arising from these Terms and Conditions or breach of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of California.
1. User agrees to communicate with Planet CAP using our Contact Us page.
2. User agrees that any communication will be deemed given when received by Planet CAP.
Your use of this Website indicates acceptance of the above.
Get your free consultation
Our process makes it safe to go back and get into your backlog, or whatever emotions you've been repressing.
This is a gentle and unintrusive method to provide you with an ongoing process to release emotional blocks,
unproductive behaviors, and cultivate a deeper inner awareness of your patterns.
11150 W Olympic Blvd Ste# 915
90064 Los Angeles • USA
When therapists choose to use the CAP methodology that combines drawing under musical induction, writing and verbalization, they provide their clients with a very efficient tool to become active participants in their own treatment and thus facilitate self-discovery, change, and restoration.